- How a School Setting Can Generate Social Capital for Young Refugees: Qualitative Insights from a Folk High School in Denmark
Borsch AS; Skovdal M; Jervelund S. Journal of Refugee Studies Vol. 0, No. 0. 2019.
- Need for Ensuring Cultural Competence in Medical Programmes of European Universities.
Sørensen J; Nørredam M; Suurmond J; Carter-Pokras O; Garcia-Ramirez M; Krasnik A. BMC Medical Education 2019. 19:21.
The socio-economic gradient in children's test-scores - a comparison between the U.S. and Denmark.
de Montgomery, CJ & Sievertsen, HH (2019). Danish Journal of Economics, 2019:1, pp. 1-25.
Non-communicable diseases among refugees claimants in Greek refugee camps – are their healthcare needs met?
Jervelund SS, Nordheim O, Stathopoulou T, and Eikemo TA. (2019) Journal of Refugee Studies, 32 (1). pp. 36-51.
Undocumented migrant children in Denmark present with diverse health needs and sometimes have critical health conditions.
Parellada, CB, Funge, JK, Boye, MC, & Norredam, M (2019). Acta Paediatrica.
Heterogeneity/granularity in ethnicity classifications project: the need for refining assessment of health status,
Villarroel, N, Davidson, E., Pereyra-Zamora, P, Krasnik, A, & Bhopal, R (2019). European Journal of Public Health. 29. pp. 260-266.
Psychiatric healthcare utilisation among refugee adolescents and their peers in Denmark.
de Montgomery, CJ, Pedersen, JH, & Jervelund, SS. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology,
- Advancing a unified, global effort to address health disadvantages associated with migration, ethnicity and race.
Krasnik A, Bhopal RS, Gruer L, Kumanyika SK. European Journal of Public Health, Volume 28, Issue suppl_1, 01.05.2018
- An estimate of the effect of waiting time in the Danish asylum system on post-resettlement employment among refugees: Separating the pure delay effect from the effects of the conditions under which refugees are waiting. PLOS ONE. 2018;13(11). e0206737.
Hvidtfeldt C, Schultz-Nielsen ML, Tekin E, Fosgerau M.
- Bloodstream infections among migrants in Denmark. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(Supplement 1):165
Nielsen R, Andersen C, Schønheyder H, Petersen J, Nørredam M.
- Comparing long-term risk of psychiatric diagnoses among refugees with different length of time waiting in the Danish asylum system. A register-based cohort study. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(Supplement 1):48. 3.2-O1
- Cross-border health services utilization and the role of trust in the Danish Healthcare System and among immigrants in Denmark: a combined survey and registry study. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(Supplement 1):43.
Zapata M, Krasnik A, Rosthøj S, Hansen KS, Jervelund S.
- Differences in initiation and discontinuation of preventive medications and use of non-pharmacological interventions after acute coronary syndrome among migrants and Danish-born. Eur Heart J.
Frederiksen HW, Zwisler A-D, Johnsen SP, Öztürk B, Lindhardt T, Norredam M. 30-04-2018
- Diminishing social inequality between refugee children and their peers growing up in Denmark
J.de Montgomery, C; Holm Petersen, J; Smith Jervelund, S. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 25.9.2018.
- Ethnic differences in cardiovascular morbidity and mortality among patients with breast cancer in the Netherlands: a register-based cohort study.
Deen, L; Buddeke, L; Vaartjes, I; Bots, ML; Nørredam, M; Agyemang, C. BMJ Open 2018. 17-08-2018 ;8(8).
- Ethnic inequalities in child and adolescent health in the Scandinavian welfare states: The role of parental socioeconomic status – a systematic review
Mock-muñoz de Luna, C; Vitus, K; Torslev, MK; Krasnik, A; Jervelund, SS. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 29.6.2018.
- Health, Education and Employment Outcomes in Young Refugees in the Nordic Countries: A Systematic Review.
Borsch, AS; de Montgomery, CJ; Gauffin, K; Eide, K; Heikkilä, E; Jervelund, SS. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 01.08.2018.
- How social media is transforming the spreading of knowledge: Implications for our perceptions concerning vaccinations and migrant health. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2018;46(2):167-169.
- Human papillomavirus immunization uptake among girls with a refugee background compared with Danish-born girls: a national register-based cohort study. European Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2018 Jan;27(1):42–45
P. Møller S, Kristiansen M, Norredam M.
- Improving the health of migrants in Europe – a challenge and an opportunity.
Krasnik A, Michaëlis C. In : Dias S, Simoes J, Barros PP (eds). Migration and Health. Lissabon, Almedina, 2018, pp. 119-130.
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders among Accompanied and Unaccompanied Asylum-seeking Children in Denmark: A Nation-wide Register-based Cohort Study.
Norredam, M; Nellums, L; Nielsen, RS; Byberg, S; Petersen, JH. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2018:27.
- Know where to go: evidence from a controlled trial of a healthcare system information intervention among immigrants.
Jervelund, SS; Maltesen, T; Wimmelmann, CL; Petersen, JH; Krasnik, A. BMC Public Health, 2018.
- Multimorbidity and mortality thereof, among non-western refugees and family reunification immigrants in Denmark: A register-based cohort study. BMC Public Health. 2018;18(1). 844.
Taleshan N, Petersen JH, Schioetz ML, Juul-Larsen HG, Norredam M.
- Promoting the inclusion and well-being of young refugees: lessons from a Danish folk high school. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(Supplement 1):92-93.
Borsch A, Jervelund S, Skovdal M.
- Psychiatric Disorders and Predictors Hereof Among Refugee Children in Early Adulthood: A Register-Based Cohort Study. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 2018;206(1):3-10.
Barghadouch A, Carlsson J, Norredam M.
- Public discourses of Ebola contagion and courtesy stigma: The real risk to international health care workers returning home from the West Africa Ebola outbreak? Qualitative Health Research. 2018;28(9):1499-1508.
Gee S, Skovdal M.
- Refugees and family-reunified immigrants have a high incidence of HIV and late presentation compared with Danish-born: a nationwide register-based cohort study. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28:83. 5.5-O5
Deen L, Cowan S, Wejse C, Holm J, Norredam M.
- Revisiting out-of-home placed children's poor educational outcomes—Is school change part of the explanation? Children and Youth Services Review. 2018;88:103-113.
Olsen RF, de Montgomery CJ.
- Tactics employed by healthcare providers in Denmark to determine the vaccination needs of asylum-seeking children: A qualitative study. B M C Health Services Research. 2018;18. 859.
S. Nakken C, Nørredam ML, Skovdal M.
- The coordination of health reception for refugee children in the Nordic countries. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28:300.
Barghadouch A, Michaelis C.
- The influence of contextual factors on granular ethnic classifications in Europe: results from the Heterogeneity/Granularity in Ethnic Classifications (HGEC) project. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(suppl. 1):79.
Davidson E, Villarroel-Williams N, Pereyra-Zamora P, Krasnik A, Bhopal R.
- Transmitting trauma: a systematic review of the risk of child abuse perpetrated by parents exposed to traumatic events
Montgomery, E; Just-Østergaard, E; Smith Jervelund, S. Internation Journal of Public Health, 01.12.2018
- Vaccination status and needs of asylum-seeking children in Denmark: A retrospective data analysis. Public Health. 2018;158:110-116.
S. Nakken C, Skovdal M, B. Nellums L, S. Friedland J, Hargreaves S, Nørredam ML.
- What can we learn from unaccompanied refugee adolescents' perspectives on mental health care in exile?
Jarlby, F; Goosen, S; Derluyn, I; Vitus, K; Smith Jervelund, S. European Journal of Pediatrics 2018.
- Why we shouldn't use the term "illegal migrant" Talking about migration requires careful choice of words. B M J. 2018;363.
Ingleby D, Bhopal RS, Gruer L, Krasnik A, Pace P, Petrova-Benedict R.
- A Systematic Review of Risk and Protective Factors Associated with Family Related Violence in Refugee Families.
Timshel, I; Montgomery, E; Dalgaard, N. Child Abuse & Neglect, 70, 2017:315-330.
- Assessing Trauma and Mental Health in Refugee Children and Youth: a Systematic Review of Validated Screening and Measurement Tools.
Gadeberg, AK; Montgomery, E; Frederiksen, HW; Nørredam, M. European Journal of Public Health, 2017; 27(3):439-46.
- Cultural competence in medical education: A questionnaire study of Danish medical teachers' perceptions of and preparedness to teach cultural competence.
Sorensen J; Jervelund SS; Norredam M; Kristiansen M; Krasnik A. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2017.
- Enhancing cultural competence in medical education.
Sorensen J; Norredam M; Dogra N; Essink-Bot ML; Suurmond J; Krasnik A. International Journal of Medical Education. 2017, 8:28-30.
- Health Policies for Migrant Children in Europe and Australia.
Hjern, A; Østergaard, LS; Norredam, M; de Luna, CM; Goldfeld, S. Lancet, 2017: 389(10066):249.
- Ignorance is not bliss: The Effect of Systematic Information on Immigrants' Knowledge of and Satisfaction with the Danish Healthcare System.
Jervelund, SS; Maltesen, T; Wimmelmann, CL; Petersen, JH; Krasnik, A. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 2017:1.
- Migrant Health: The Economic Argument.
Trummer, U; Krasnik, A. European Journal of Public Health, 2017;27(4).
- Restricted Health Care Entitlements for Child Migrants in Europe and Australia.
Østergaard, LS; Norredam, M; de Luna, CM; Blair, M; Goldfeld, S; Hjern, A. European Journal of Public Health. 2017;27(5):869-873.
- The Transgenerational Transmission of Refugee Trauma: Family Functioning and Children's Psychosocial Adjustment.
Dalgaard, N; Montgomery, E. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, 2017.
- Utilization of Health Care Services by Migrants in Europe - a Systematic Literature Review.
Graetz, V; Rechel, B; Groot, W; Norredam, M; Pavlova, M. British Medical Bulletin, 2017; 1;121(1):5-18.
- "What kept me going": A Qualitative Study of Avoidant Responses to War-related Adversity and Perpetration of Violence by Former Forcible Recruited Children and Youth in the Acholi Region of Northern Uganda.
Harnisch, H; Montgomery, E. Social Science and Medicine 188, 2017:100-108.
- Care during pregnancy and childbirth for migrant women : How do we advance? Development of intervention studies - The case of the MAMAACT intervention in Denmark.
Villadsen SF; Mortensen LH; Andersen AMN. Best Practice & Research: Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology.2016;100-12.
- Challenged assumptions and invisible effects: an explorative case study of a health education intervention addressing immigrants.
Wimmelmann CL; Vitus K; Jervelund SS. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, 2016.
- Difference in uptake of immunisations and health examinations among refugee children compared to Danish-born children:a cohort study.
Moller SP; Hjern A; Andersen AM; Norredam M; Eur J Pediatr. 2016 (4) 539-549.
- Higher rate of serious perinatal events in non-Western women in Denmark.
Christensen MB; Villadsen SF; Weber T; Wilken-Jensen C; Andersen AMN. Danish Medical Journal. 2016;63(3).
- Human papillomavirus immunization uptake among girls with a refugee background compared with Danish-born girls: a national register-based cohort study.
Møller SP; Kristiansen M; Norredam M. European J Cancer Prev. 2016.1. Web.
- Loneliness and Ethnic Composition of the School Class : A Nationally Random Sample of Adolescents.
Madsen KR; Damsgaard MT; Rubin M; Jervelund SS; Lasgaard M; Walsh S; Stevens G; Holstein BE. Journal of Youth and Adolescence. 2016.
- Loneliness, immigration background and self-identified ethnicity : a nationally representative study of adolescents in Denmark.
Madsen KR; Damsgaard MT; Jervelund SS; Christensen U; Stevens G; Walsh S; Koushede V; Nielsen L; Due P; Holstein BE. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. 2016;42(12):1977-95.
- Morbidity, self-perceived health and mortality among non-Western Immigrants and their descendants in Denmark in a life phase perspective.
Jervelund SS; Malik S; Ahlmark N; Villadsen SF; Nielsen AL; Vitus K. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2016.
- Psychiatric Disorders and Predictors Hereof Among Refugee Children in Early Adulthood : A Register-Based Cohort Study.
Barghadouch, A; Carlsson, J; Norredam, M. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 01.08.2016, s. 1-8.
- Refugee children have fewer contacts to psychiatric healthcare services : an analysis of a subset of refugee children compared to Danish-born peers.
Barghadouch, A; Kristiansen, M; Jervelund, SS; Hjern, A; Montgomery, E; Nørredam, M. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, Vol. 51, N. 8, 08.2016, s. 1125-1136.
- Return Migrants’ Experience of Access to Care in Corrupt Healthcare Systems: The Bosnian Example.
Handlos LN; Olwig KF; Bygbjerg IC; Nørredam ML. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2016;13(9),924:1-12.
- Stillbirth and congenital anomalies in migrants in Europe.
Andersen AMN; Gundlund A; Villadsen SF. Best Practice & Research: Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2016;32:50-59.
- Use of healthcare services in the region of origin among patients with an immigrant background in Denmark: a qualitative study of the motives.
Lokdam N; Kristiansen M; Handlos LN; Nørredam ML. BMC Health Services Research.2016;16(99):1-10.
- A Register-Based Study of Diseases With an Autosomal Recessive Origin in Small Children in Denmark According to Maternal Country of Origin.
Gundlund A; Hansen AV; Pedersen GS; Villadsen SF; Mortensen LH; Brøndum-Nielsen K; Andersen AMN. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 2015;29(4):351–59.
- Cardiovascular disease incidence and survival: Are migrants always worse off?
Byberg S; Agyemang C; Zwisler AD; Krasnik A; Norredam M. European Journal of Epidemiology. 2015.
- Categorizations of migrants and ethnic minorities : are they useful for decisions on public health interventions?
Krasnik A. European Journal of Public Health. 2015;25(6):907-907.
- Coronary heart disease incidence among non-Western immigrants compared to Danish-born people : effect of country of birth, migrant status, and income.
Bo A; Zinckernagel L; Krasnik A; Petersen JH; Nørredam ML. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 2015; 22(10):1281-89.
- Ethnicity and children's diets: the practices and perceptions of mothers in two minority ethnic groups in Denmark.
Nielsen AL; Krasnik A; Holm Lotte. Maternal and Child Nutrition. 2015;11(4):948–61.
- Healthcare system information at language schools for newly arrived immigrants: A pertinent setting in times of austerity Journal.
Tynell L; Wimmelmann C; Jervelund SS. Health Education. 2015.
- Migrants’ perception of ageing in Denmark and attitudes towards remigration: findings from a qualitative study.
Kristiansen M; Kessing LL; Norredam M; Krasnik A. BMC Health Services Research. 2015;15:225.
- Return Migration among Elderly, Chronically Ill Bosnian Refugees: Does Health Matter?
Handlos LN; Olwig KF; Bygbjerg IC; Kristiansen M; Norredam ML. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2015.
- Suicide among immigrants in Europe—a systematic literature review.
Spallek J; Reeske A; Norredam N; Nielsen SS; Lehnhardt, J. Razum O. European Journal of Public Health. 2015;25(1):63-71.
- Survey non-response among ethnic minorities in a national health survey—a mixed method study of participation, barriers and potentials.
Ahlmark N; Friis-Holmberg T; Holst M; Norredam M; Nielsen SS; Blom A; Bo A; Juel K. Ethnicity and Health. 2015;20(6):611-32.
- Use and preference of advice on small children's food: differences between parents from ethnic minority, ethnic majority, and mixed households.
Nielsen AL; Krasnik A; Vassard D; Holm L. Journal of Health Communication. 2015;20(12):1397-1405.
- Use of cross-border healthcare among immigrants.
Jervelund SS; Handlos LN. Handbook on Medical Tourism and Patient Mobility. Neil L, Daniel H, Johanna H. Cheltenham, UK:Edward Elgar Publishing, Incorporated. 2015;228-37.
- Wellbeing or welfare benefits—what are the drivers for migration?
Handlos LN; Kristiansen M; Norredam ML. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- Breastfeeding Practices in Relation to Country of Origin Among Women Living in Denmark:A Population-Based Study.
Busck-Rasmussen M; Villadsen SF; Norsker FN; Mortensen L; Andersen ANM. Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2014;18(10):2479-88.
- Cancer mortality does not differ between migrants and Danish-born patients.
Nørredam ML; Larsen MO; Petersen JH; Krasnik A; Hutchings M. Danish Medical Journal. 2014.
- Duration of residence and disease occurrence among refugees and family reunited immigrants: test of the 'healthy migrant effect' hypothesis.
Norredam M; Agyemang C; Hoejbjerg Hansen OK; Petersen JH; Byberg S; Krasnik A; Kunst AE. Tropical medicine & international health: TM & IH. 2014.
- Opportunities for healthier child feeding. Does ethnic position matter? – Self-reported evaluation of family diet and impediments to change among parents with majority and minority status in Denmark.
Nielsen A; Krasnik A; Vassard D; Holm L. Appetite. 2014; 78:122-28.
- Patient Experienced Continuity of Care in the Psychiatric Healthcare System—A Study Including Immigrants, Refugees and Ethnic Danes.
Jensen NK; Johansen KS; Kastrup M; Krasnik A; Nørredam M. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2014.
- Remigration of migrants with severe disease : myth or reality?— a register-based cohort study.
Norredam M; Hansen OH; Petersen JH; Kunst AE; Kristiansen M; Krasnik A; Agyemang C. The European Journal of Public Health. 2014; 84–89.
- Sundhedsprofessionelles oplevelser af møder med etniske minoriteter i behandling af type 2 diabetes.
Jensen S; Nielsen SS; Hempler NF. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2014;8176(50).
- Undocumented migrants have diverse health problems.
Ehmsen BK; Biswas D; Jensen NK; Krasnik A; Norredam M. Danish Medical Journal. 2014.
- Access to health care and health outcomes for asylum seekers in Denmark.
Nørredam M; Frederiksen HW. I: Ethnicity: Theories, International Perspectives and Challenges. Agyemang C (ed.), Collins O. Airhihenbuwa (ed.), AMA De-graft Aikins (ed.) Nova Science. 2013.
- Do immigrants from Turkey, Pakistan and Ex-Yugoslavia with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes initiate recommended statin therapy to the same extent as Danish-born residents? A nationwide register study.
Sanchez-Ramirez DC; Krasnik A; Kildemoes HW. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2013; nr. 69, pp. 87-95.
- Health-reception of newly arrived documented migrants in Europe—why, whom, what and how?
Frederiksen HW; Kamper-Jørgensen Z; Agyemang C; Krasnik A; Norredam M. European Journal of Public Health. 2013;23(5):725-26.
- How do general practitioners experience providing l care for refugees with mental health problems? A qualitative study from Denmark.
Nielsen NK; Norredam M; Priebe S; Krasnik A. BMC Family Practice. 2013;14:17.
- Issues to Consider When Measuring and Applying Socioeconomic Position Quantitatively in Immigrant Health Research.
Nielsen SS; Hempler NF; Krasnik A. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 2013;10: 6354-65.
- Policies of access to healthcare services for accompanied asylum-seeking children in the Nordic countries.
Sandahl H; Norredam M; Hjern A; Ascher H; Nielsen SS. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2013;41(6):630-36.
- Sundhedsforhold hos nyankomne indvandrere.
Frederiksen HW; Nørredam ML. Forskningscenter for Migration Etnicitet og Sundhed (MESU), Institut for Sundhedstjenesteforskning, Københavns Universitet. 2013.
- Are there differences in injury mortality among refugees and immigrants compared with native-born?
Norredam M; Olsbjerg M; Petersen JH; Laursen B; Krasnik A. Injury prevention: journal of the International Society for Child and Adolescent Injury Prevention, 2012;19(2):100–5.
- Health Inequalities and Risk Factors among Migrants and Ethnic Minorities.
Ingleby D; Krasnik A; Lorant V; Razum O. COST Series on Health and Diversity - Vol 1:Antwerp-Apeldoorn: Garant Publishers, 2012.
- Interpreting ethnic inequalities in healthcare consumption: a conceptual framework for research.
Essink-Bot ML; Lamkaddem M; Jellema P; Nielsen SS; Stronks K; Eur J Public Health. 2012.
- Is there equity in use of healthcare services among immigrants, their descendents, and ethnic Danes?
Nielsen SS; Hempler NF; Waldorff FB; Kreiner S; Krasnik A. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2012;40:260–70.
- Policies and practices in the health-related reception of quota refugees in Denmark.
Frederiksen HW; Krasnik A; Nørredam M. Danish Medical Journal. 2012;59(1):A4352.
- Self-perceived need for interpreter among immigrants in Denmark.
Harpelund L; Nielsen SS; Krasnik A. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2012; 0:1–9.
- Tolkebrug i det danske sundhedsvæsen.
Hansen MTL; Nielsen SS. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2012;2.
- Use of Cross-Border Healthcare Services among Ethnic Danes, Turkish Immigrants and Turkish Descendants in Denmark: a combined survey and registry study.
Nielsen SS; Yazici S; Petersen SG; Blaakilde AL; Krasnik A. BMC Health Services Research. 2012;13;12(1):390.
- Access to healthcare and alternative health-seeking strategies among undocumented migrants in Denmark.
Biswas D; Kristiansen MK; Krasnik A; Norredam M. BMC Public Health. 2011,11.
- A registry-based follow-up study, comparing the incidence of cardiovascular disease in native Danes and immigrants born in Turkey, Pakistan and the former Yugoslavia: Do social inequalities play a role?
Hempler NF; Larsen FB; Nielsen SS; Diderichsen F; Andreasen AH; Jorgensen T. BMC Public Health. 2011;11:662.
- Asylbørn i Danmark - En barndom i undtagelsestilstand.
Vitus K; Nielsen SS. Hans Reitzels forlag. 2011.
- Equity in Access to healthcare services for migrants – a comparative study.
Nielsen SS. PhD Thesis, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, 2011.
- Good practice in health care for migrants: views and experiences of care professionals in 16 European countries.
Priebe S; Sandhu S; Dias S; Gaddini A; Greacen T; Ioannidis E; Kluge U; Krasnik A; Lamkaddem M; Lorant V; Riera RP; Sarvary A; Soares JF; Stankunas M; Straßmayr C; Wahlbeck K; Welbel M; Bogic M. BMC Public Health. 2011;11:187.
- Inequality in self-rated health among immigrants, their descendants and ethnic Danes: examining the role of socioeconomic position.
Dinesen C; Nielsen SS; Mortensen LH; Krasnik A. Int JPublic Health. 2011.
- Migrants access to health services.
Nørredam M; Krasnik A. In: Migration and health in the European Union. Rechel, B; Mladovsky P; Devillé W; Rijks B; Petrova-Benedict R; McKee M (eds). London: European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies Series. 2011;67-80.
- Migrantstatus og adgang til sundhedsydelser i Danmark.
Jensen NK; Nielsen SS; Krasnik A. Ugeskrift for Laeger. 2011;173(34):2038-41.
- Mortality from infectious diseases among refugees and immigrants compared to native Danes: a historical prospective cohort study.
Norredam M; Olsbjerg M; Petersen JH; Bygbjerg I; Krasnik A. Tropical Medicine and International Health. 2011.
- Participation in mammography screening among migrants and non-migrants in Denmark.
Kristiansen M; Thorsted BL; Krasnik A; Von Euler-Chelpin M. Acta Oncologica, 2011;1-9.
- Providing Medical Care for Undocumented Migrants in Denmark: What Are the Challenges for Health Professionals?
Jensen NK; Norredam M; Draebel T; Bogic M; Priebe S; Krasnik A. BMC Health Services Research. 2011;11:154.
- A qualitative assessment of implementing a cross- cultural survey on cancer wards in Denmark – a description of barriers.
Kristiansen M; Hassani A; Krasnik A. BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2010;10(4).
- Etnisk ulighed i sundhed blandt gravid og spædbørn.
Krasnik A. Ugeskrift for Læger.2010;172:29.
- Expert opinion on “best practices” in the delivery of health care services to immigrants in Denmark
Jensen NK; Nielsen SS; Krasnik A. Danish Medical Bulletin. 2010;57(8):A4170.
- Migrants’ utilization of somatic healthcare services in Europe – a systematic review.
Norredam M; Nielsen SS; Krasnik A. European Journal of Public Health. 2010;20(5):555-63.
- Poorer self-perceived health among migrants and ethnic minorities versus the majority population in Europe: a systematic review.
Nielsen SS; Krasnik A. Int J Public Health. 2010;55(5):357-71.
- Quality of Cancer Care Among Foreign-Born and US-Born Patients With Lung or Colorectal Cancer.
Nielsen SS; He Y; Ayanian JZ; Gomez SL; Kahn KL; West DW; Keating NL. Cancer Journal. 2010.
- Risk of mental disorders in family reunification migrants and native Danes: a register-based historically prospective cohort study.
Norredam M; Garcia-Lopez A; Keiding N; Krasnik A. Int J Public Health. 2010, 55:413–19.
- Sometimes You Just Have to Walk Alone”—Meanings of Emotional Support Among Danish-Born and Migrant Cancer Patients.
Kristiansen M; Tjørnhøj-Thomsen T; Krasnik A. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology. 2010;28:699-717.
- The benefit of meeting a stranger: Experiences with emotional support provided by nurses among Danish-born and migrant cancer patients.
Kristiansen M; Tjørnhøj-Thomsen T; Krasnik A. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 2010.
- Betydning af opholdstid og antal flytninger på asylbørns psykiske helbred - sekundærpublikation.
Nielsen SS; Nørredam M; Christiansen KL; Obel C; Hilden J; Krasnik, A. Ugeskrift for læger. 2009;171(12):981-4.
- Excess use of coercive measures in psychiatry among migrants compared with native Danes.
Norredam M; Garcia-Lopez A; Keiding N; Krasnik A. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2009.
- Pas også på mig! - efterspillet om asylbørnsdebatten i Danmark.
Nielsen SS; Christiansen KL. Psykiatriinformation. 2009;4:14-16.
- Register data for cross-country comparisons of migrants' healthcare utilization in the EU: a survey study of availability and content.
Nielsen SS; Krasnik A; Rosano A. BMC Health Services Research. 2009;9:210.
- Risk of mental disorders in refugees and native Danes: a register-based retrospective cohort study.
Norredam M; Garcia-Lopez A; Keiding N; Krasnik A. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2009.
- Asylbørn - en barndom i ingenmandsland.
Nielsen SS; Nørredam ML; Krasnik A. Historie og Samfundsfag. 2008;2(1):5-8.
- Differences in stage of disease between migrant women and native Danish women diagnosed with cancer: results from a population-based cohort study.
Norredam M; Krasnik A; Pipper C; Keiding N. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2008;17(3):185-90.
- Hospitalspersonale har forskellige holdninger til indvandrerpatienter.
Nielsen AS; Krasnik A; Michaelsen JJ; Nørredam M; Torres, AM. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2008;170(7):541-4.
- Mental health among children seeking asylum in Denmark--the effect of length of stay and number of relocations: a cross-sectional study.
Nielsen SS; Norredam M; Christiansen KL; Obel C; Hilden J; Krasnik A. BMC Public Health. 2008;19(8):293.
- Migrants’ access to healthcare (secondary publication).
Norredam M; Nielsen AS; Krasnik A. Danish Medical Bulletin. 2007;54:48-9.
- Motivation and relevance of emergency room visits among immigrants and patients of Danish origin.
Norredam M; Mygind A; Nielsen AS; Bagger J; Krasnik A. European Journal of Public Health 2007;17:497-502.
- The effect of patient origin and relevance of contact on patient and caregiver satisfaction in the emergency room.
Mygind A; Norredam M; Nielsen AS; Bagger J; Krasnik A. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2008;36:76-83.
- Cancer incidence among 1st generation migrants compared to native Danes – A retrospective cohort study.
Norredam M; Krasnik A; Pipper C; Keiding N. European Journal of Cancer. 2007;43:2717-21.
- Health effects of migration (secondary publication).
Kristiansen M; Mygind A; Krasnik A. Danish Medical Bulletin. 2007;54:46-47.
- Mental Health among Asylum-seeking Children in Denmark
Nielsen SS; Nørredam M; Christiansen KL; Olsen C; Krasnik A. Ugeskrift for læger. 2007;169(43):3660-65.
- Access to health care for asylum seekers in the European Union – a comparative study of country policies.
Norredam M; Mygind A; Krasnik A. European Journal of Public Health. 2006;16:286-90.
- Access to health care for undocumented immigrants. Rights and practice.
Hansen AR; Krasnik A; Høg E. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2006;168(36):3011-3. Republished in: Dan Med Bull. 2007;54(1):50-1.
- Adgang til sundhedsydelser for udokumenterede indvandrere: rettigheder og praksis.
Hansen AR; Krasnik A; Høg E. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2006;168:3011-13.
- Etniske minoriteters opfattelse af sygdomsrisici – betydningen af etnicitet og migration.
Mygind A; Kristiansen M; Krasnik A; Nørredam M. København: Sundhedsstyrelsen. 2006.
- Forebyggelse og sundhedsfremme for etniske minoriteter.
Kristiansen M; Mygind A; Krasnik A; Nørredam M. Målgruppeinddragelse og organisatorisk forankring. København: Sundhedsstyrelsen. 2006.
- International migration og sundhed – en udfordring til forskning og sundhedspolitik i Danmark.
Dyhr L; Krasnik A. Ugeskrift for Læger 2006;168:2651-53.
- Sundhedsmæssige konsekvenser af migration.
Kristiansen MK; Mygind A; Krasnik A. Ugeskrift for Læger. 2006;186:3006-7.
- Cooperating with a palliative home-care team: expectations and evaluations of GPs and district nurse.
Goldschmidt D; Groenvold M; Johnsen AT; Strömgren AS; Krasnik A; Scmidt L. Palliative Medicine. 2005;19:241-50.
- Emergency room utilisation in Copenhagen in a comparison between immigrants and Danish born residents.
Norredam M; Krasnik A; Sorensen TM; Keiding N; Michaelsen JJ; Nielsen AS. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2004;32:53-59.
- Health professionals' knowledge, attitudes, and experiences in relation to immigrant patients: a questionnaire study at a Danish hospital.
Michaelsen JJ; Krasnik A; Nielsen AS; Norredam ML; Torres AM. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2004;32(4):287-95.
- Effect of ethnic background on Danish hospital utilisation patterns.
Krasnik A; Norredam ML; Sorensen TM; Michaelsen JJ; Nielsen AS; Keiding N. Social Science and Medicine. 2002;55(7):1207-11.
- Diagnostic patterns and length of stay at Bispebjerg Hospital amongst immigrants compared to patients born in Denmark.
Krasnik A; Michaelsen JJ; Nørredam M; Nielsen AS. Health and Disease in Copenhagen. Copenhagen: Department of prevention and public health, 2000.
- Indvandrerkvinders adgang til det danske sundhedsvæsen.
Nørredam M; Krasnik A; Petersen JH. Ugeskrift for Læger. 1999;161:4385-88.
- Effect of social class on tumour size at diagnosis and surgical treatment in Danish women with breast cancer.
Nørredam M; Grønvold M; Petersen JH; Krasnik A. Soc Sci Med. 1998;47:1659-65.
- The concept of equity in health services research.
Krasnik A. Scandinavian Journal of Social Medicine. 1996;24:2-7.